- It is your attitude at the beginning g of a task more than anything else that will determine your success or failure.
- It is your attitude towards life which will determine life’s attitude towards you. Despite many people’s belief to the contrary, life plays no favorites.
- You control your attitude. If you are negative it is because you have decided to be negative not because of other people or circumstances.
- Act as if you have a good attitude. Remember actions trigger feelings just as feelings trigger actions.
- Before a person can achieve the kind of results they want they must first become that person. He must then think, walk, talk, act and conduct himself in all of his affairs, as would the person he wishes to become.
- Treat everybody as the most important person in the world.
- Attitudes are based on assumptions. In order to change attitudes, one must first change one’s assumptions.
- Develop the attitude that there are more reasons why you should succeed than reasons why you should fail.
- When you are faced with a problem, adopt the attitude that you can and will solve it.
- We become what we think about. Control your thoughts and you will control your life.
- Radiate the attitude of confidence, of well being, of a person who knows where he is going. You will then find good things happening to you right away.
- In order to develop a good attitude, take charge first thing in the morning. Do you say, “Good morning, Lord” or “Good Lord, morning”?
READ THESE TWELVE POINTS EVERYDAY FOR THE NEXT 30 DAYS AND SEE HOW YOUR LIFE CHANGES.
I found these words in a booklet in 1989 and it stuck with me and had an influence on my life. I hope the same for you.